We're Changing Our Website and Booking Systems
We're in the midst of updating the Padmaloka website, to create something which is:
- Easy to book onto retreats
- Easy to navigate
- Attractive, inspiring and helpful
All being well, the new site will go live in early 2024.
The new website will make use of a booking system that will greatly simplify our admin processes, and replace our database which is over 30 years old, and gradually falling apart.
A result of this is that we will stop taking deposits and balance payments, and instead, retreats will need to be paid for in full - the new booking and database system only accepts full payments.
What does this mean for you?
- From 9th November we will turn off deposits for all retreats on our current website in preparation for the new system.
- Retreats will need to be paid for in full from 9th November.
- If you've paid the deposit for a retreat, you will still be able to pay the balance through the current website.
- Once the new booking and database system is online, we will invoice you for the balance payments.
- The full retreat payment will still include a non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit.
Hopefully, this transition will be smooth for all of us involved, but if you have any issues with booking or paying for a retreat then please do get in touch.